RECOMMENDED PRODUCT APPLICATIONS
Recommended applications for Zerust TFS include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Offshore platforms and rigs
Zerust TFS can be easily installed and removed in minutes without special equipment. The appropriate sized Zerust TFS is wrapped around the desired part for protection and is secured using a combination of zip ties, 3M sealing tape, and the adhesive tape layers that come on the Zerust TFS.
Benefits include the following:
- Quick and easy installation and replacement
- Minimal surface preparation before installation
- No electrical devices or heating equipment required
- No special training or certification required for installation
- Transparent film which allows for visual monitoring of corrosion and/or leaks
For detailed installation instructions please contact your Zerust representative.
Zerust TFS is a specially designed cover, containing VCI, which protect joints from corrosion.
- Rugged and transparent UV resistant film cover designed for severe outdoor exposure.
- Proven Zerust Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) in film.
- Easy installation and removal in minutes without special equipment.
- Transparent film allows for visual monitoring of corrosion and/ or leaks inside the Flange Saver.
- Provides up to four years of corrosion protection in outdoor and offshore environments.
- Inexpensive, simple, highly effective and versatile.
- Inhibits additional corrosion even after corrosion has started; little/no surface preparation required.
- Sized to fit standard flanges; custom sizes may be special ordered.
- Provides corrosion protection for FPSOs, jetties, offshore platforms and rigs, and other applications.
- ~10 years to flange failure due to crevice corrosion
- Average 6” diameter pipeline and API 6A Class 150 flange pair at cost = $120
- 8 sets of nuts and bolts for this pipe-to-pipe flange @ $3 per set, 50% replaced during the life of the flange
- Hourly low skill labor rate = $20/hour and high skill labor rate = $50/hour
Zerust TFS is available in sizes compatible with international standards.
Please contact your Zerust representative for the correct product recommendation for your application.